Joining the amazing Jen for another round of the quick ones.
1) Some seriously exciting stuff is going on these days around these parts, not the least of which is Lucy's newest trick of staring at her hands and feet.
I know, you can go ahead and catch your breath.
2. Almost immediately after doing a special tribute to Bernadette's toddler hilarity the other day, she started throwing up. I am pretty sure that there was a direct correlation there. Kidding, but seriously, stomach bugs really are the worst, luckily this one was packed nicely into a neat 5 hours of vomit and then it was done. Painful but quick.
3. Also after that post all about our second born and how funny she is, she finally performed for a video. And by "performed" I mean she was completely herself for whole video. If you have almost 2 minutes to throw away, here you go:
What? Sometimes we hang out in the bathroom.
4. I have come down recently with a serious case of bangs. It is a self-inflicted affliction, but no less serious. I do not really know what my problem is since after I cut them the first time I said that I would not do it again because I did not like them. But then I think I got bored and just went for it a second time. I will be staring in the next episode of Stay at Home Moms Gone Wild, me and my bangs.
5. I have already mentioned Grace's birth story link-up, and today I read what I thought was one of the coolest birth stories so far by Jamie, whose blog I love. Go and read. (and sorry if I made made anyone nauseous with yesterday's birth-related post, should have put more disclaimers, I think)
6. I have recently discovered how wonderful audio books are for the SAHM. I finished 1/4 of "The Great Gatsby" while cleaning the house the other day. Because there is no better reason to read (or listen to) a book than to have it read before you watch the movie.
7. I have used Quick Takes before to whine about annoying comments from people about having "lots" of kids.You would think that I am Maria von Trapp with the way people look at me these days for having THREE. WHOLE. KIDS!! I have got to get some thicker skin because I come home from the store either mad or almost in tears waaaaaaay toooooooo much. I'll learn someday.
Click over for more fun!